19 окт. 2009 г.

Story # 1

Last summer we went to visit my granny. She's got a nice, little house in the country. It is very comfortable. There's a living-room two bedrooms, a kitchen, a bathroom, a hall and a toilet in it. There are many different flowers in front of the house and behind it, there are a lot of fruit trees too. We like to visit our granny, but we don't often go there, as we are very busy.

That summer day my granny was out but we had the keys with us. My perents went to have a day in the country, but I decided to enjoy this day at her home.

The weather was very good. I was reading a book, when understood, that I didn't eat all the day long. I went into the house and wanted to fing something to eat. The only one thing I have seen it was a box of chocolates. There was no choice, I was very hungry. When my parents came home, I have eaten all that big box. The were shoked.

Later, that evening, a felt how stupid i had been. Since then I don't eat chocolate! :(

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий