1 окт. 2009 г.






The film I have seen recently was named The Final Destination. It is a scary movie, horror film.



There was shown a story about a man, who could see the future events, disasters, crashes.



Exact information you can see here -> www.furumicinemas.ee/movie/5213/?lang=eng



People, who starred there, did it very good. They all played fantastic. They were very lively.



I think, it is normal film. With a very good sense. With a good meaning. I hope, each understood it - all what have to happen, will happen in any case.



But there was ona thing, which I didn't like. There were a lot of blood in this film. Too much, I think.



I were there with my second cousin. And she was sitting half of the film with closed eyes. Because it was really disgusting - all this blood!



But all the same, I liked the film. It's better to see it in the evening, more interesting.



I resommend to you to see it yourself.



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий