8 окт. 2009 г.

:)




It was a beautiful spring day. We were walking with my friend near the sea. We were very happy, decided to sit there for some time. He started telling me some funny stories, when suddenly a little boy came to me and gave me a flower. It was a rose. It was white and very beautiful. It smelled fantastic. This boy was 4 years old, he looked so funny, he smiled to me and it was so nicely. It so pleasently to get such kind of presents. All the day we were talking with my friend about it. Not about flower, about this moment in our life. IT IS SO FUNNY! It was 2 years ago, but I still remember. Generally speaking this day was strange. In a good meaning. I think, this day changed my opinion about life and about this friend. That time he wasn't my best friend, but after and still now it is real great friengship between boy and girl. And I believe in it. He understand me ang he can tell me what I need and when I need it. Hi is like a brother. In my opinion, a lot of people dream about this kind of friendship. It is rarity. :)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий