15 мар. 2010 г.

Ideal school

Now I study in a usual school which is located in the centre of Tallinn. It is very nice...
But I would like to write about my ideal school. :)
I think, there would not be a lot of chages, just a few.
The first thing is school days. For example Wednesday could be freeday! :) It would be easier to study then.
The second is about books. In my opinion, we could leave books at school and do homework in the Internet, like I am doing now! Why not?
May be we could study only those subjects that we want more, than others. Because, personally I... I don't understand why should I learn all about biology, I don't need to know about frogs so much! -_-
And the last thing is about time. I think, that i would be better to start not at 8 o'clock in the morning, but at 9... Then we understand beeter what teacher want! :D


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий