30 мар. 2010 г.

#2

 Task 2


Dear Tom,

I am writing to tell you about my film experience.
I like going to the cinema a watch good film, because it is interesting and you also can enjoy the time with your friends!


Oh, Tommy, I wanted to write to you about the best film I have ever seen. In my opinion it is Titanic! Have you seen it? It is fantastic! I have never seen anything better than Titanic. :) 


So, in the future I would like to see "Eclipse". It's my dream now. I think it would be great and I hope, I would enjoy ne time!


So, give your opinion about films and cinema, please. I would like to know about it. Could you describe the best film you have seen. Would you like to go with me to the cinema when you come here? I think, it would be nice! ^^


I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Lots of love,
Daria.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий