16 сент. 2012 г.

The goals of your life

   Thing that you absolutely must do if you wish to fulfill your potential as human being is goal achieving. Goals help people to do the work they want to do, to live where they want to live, to be with the people they enjoy, and to become the kind of person they want to be. But many people do not set goals because they are afraid they could fail.
   There are many goals in my life that I would like to achieve. As I am 18 years old I have already planned out a lot. And I am trying to follow my targets.
   The most important goal I have is to finish school with high marks and to pass my exams successfully. I understand how significant is this purpose for me, it will give an opportunity to get into the university of my choice. If I fail to complete this aim I will have to apply to less prestigious high schools, which will not be the best for my future career and personal goals.
   A good job that will make me happy and that will bring enough money for me to support my family and help people is also one of my targets.
   Finally, the happiness in what I am doing is really substantial purpose. There is no way to become successful if you are not happy with what you are engaged in.
   I believe that it is easier to be satisfied with your life when you are working hard toward my goals. And I will try.



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий