27 нояб. 2011 г.

homework for 28.11.2011

   Dear Sam,


   I am writing to give some kind of advise to you what to do in this kind of situation.
   Of course, every parent is skared their child will live abroad and they will never see him or her again. But you just have to give them to understand, that they will not lose you.
   First of all, you should try to talk to your parents or may be show them that you are serious about Gloria. Six mouth is a long period. Moreover you have to explain your feelings to your parents and ask them to try to accept your girlfriend. I think, It would be a great idea to introduce Gloria to your parents. Give them a chance to get to know her. If I were you, I would make a family evening. I would recomend you to start with words, that you understand their opinion and want them to understand yours. I hope my advise will hepl you!
   I am looking forward to hearing from you.


Yours sincerely,


Dariia


Darja Aleksejeva.

1 комментарий: