15 сент. 2011 г.

English homework

Dear Sir / Madam,

My name is Darja Aleksejeva. I have seen the advertisment in a student newspaper. I am writing to apply for the a hotel receptionist for Daleside International Hotel during the summer. 

Firstly, I am from Estonia, Tallinn. I am 17 years old and study at school in the 11th form. I can communicate with people in Russian, Estonian and English. I have not ever had this kind of experience, but I want to try. I like meeting new people and I enjoy working with them. 

One more reason I am applinig for the job is the working experience. I am thinkig to study in the Univercity of Hotel Buisness, so this is by far the best opportunity for me. I have not any problems with the comunication and I want to try something new and usefull.

I would appreciate being given the chance to work in your international hotel and would be grateful if you would consider my application.

Yours faithfully,

Dariia

DARJA ALEKSEJEVA

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий