1 февр. 2011 г.

Why cloning should be banned?

People have invented a lot of things and adaptions to make our life easier. But that experiments with dollies, in my opinion, were unnecessary!

I don't know exactly what problems with health did they coused, but I am sure that peple should not be clonned!
Each of us is individual. There are not any people who has all similar in them. Each of us has his own fate, and clons, in my point of view, would destroy somthing in the world.

On the other hand, I think that it would be funny to have your own clon. If I did not want to go to a meeting with a boy, my clon could go instead me! That would be great! Or if mother did not let me to go for a walk, my clon would be at home instead me and I could enjoy the time with my friend!

But by the way, I think that cloning should be banned. If we all in the world are only in one exemplar, it must be this way!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий