11 нояб. 2010 г.

A Discription of a Place \ Room

For living for many years in Lasnamae, I've moved yo the city centr. Now i live in a modern flat. Each person of my family has his own room. Mine is the biggest one.

It is really good-looking and attractive. I have a TV infront of it there is a bed, a have very big table and my favourite computer on it. Near the table there is a wardrobe with my clothes and a bookcase with a lot of unnecessary things on it. From my window I can see the Baltic Sea. I think, it is the biggest advantage of my room.

I love my flat and my room. It is very comfortable and beautiful.. But I am dreaming of, don't know how to explane, of american room. I saw a lot of films, where girls were living in their rooms, where the bed stood in the centre of the room and there were a lot of photos on the walls. And all there is so nice and pretty. I have many pictures of it on my computer and I hope that some day I will have one of them.








If I had a possibility, I would live here:

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий