2 февр. 2010 г.

ex. 9 p. 63

I will write about my friend. Her name is Diana. She is 15 years old and I have known her for 9 years.

She's short dark hair and it's quite straight. Sometimes she wears it in a ponytail. She is tall, taller than me and quite slim. Diana is really good-looking!

I've known her since the first form. We started school together and sat at the same desk. She likes listening to music, especially rap music.. She knows a lot of songs by heart.
She is really cheerful person! I have never seen such people, like Diana is. Sometimes she is evil, but it suit her! :) If a have any problems, Diana always helps me. I love her, like a good friend!May be she seems a bit disorganised, but it's very funny to spend time with her! Diana is the best! :D

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий